Hop on Hop off tours are the best as you can get out of the bus at the pre-determined stop and explore the place and get into the bus again. You can explore the rich colors of Florence through bus tours. The city is well known for precious artworks and is the center for trade and finance. There are millions of tourists attracted towards the city every year because of the diversity in culture. Uffizi Gallery has the best artworks in the city. The city is the birthplace of Renaissance and also known as the Athens of the middle Ages.
If you are finding the best hop on hop off best tour this holiday season then you must check the internet and explore the best travel website that will help you to rock this holiday season. TripIndicator is recommended website that you can trust for complete information to plan your holidays.
You can book the tickets before you visit and then board the bus from one of the stops. There are various stops on the route to explore the city. For more information about the trip you can go to the following link http://www.tripindicator.com/florence/ticket/florence-hop-on-hop-off-bus-tour-24-48-or-72-hour-ticket.html. You could also read the reviews of happy customers on their webpage and get the idea about the tour.
Tips to Find Out the Best Hop on Hop Off Tour
- There are basically two lines in the Florence the blue line and the red line. The blue line has estimated travel time of two hours while the red line has the time duration of one hour. You can book the tour of 24, 48 or 72 hours. These are available hop on hop off bus tour options in Florence. These lines vary on the stops.
- The validity of the tickets is 15 days from the date of the online booking of the tour. Whenever you book the ticket make sure to take the print out of the tickets and show it to the staff on the day of the tour.
- The best part of the bus tour is that apart from the bus tour and exploring the attractions of the city, you can also become familiar about the history of the city and know everything very well. All this is very easy as the bus contains audible guide in eight different languages with a headphone. You can pick one and listen to the brief history of the place.
- The time of departure of the bus varies with months from 24th March to 29th October the time for blue line is 9AM to 7PM while the time changes in the other months. The time for red line between March and October is 10 AM to 7 PM while between October and March there are only three schedules available at 10:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM. The sightseeing buses are very frequent and are available within the timeframe of fifteen minutes depending upon the season.
- The price of the ticket varies according to the age and time. For adults the ticket price for the twenty-four hours is $26 and 60 cents for forty-eight hours the price is $32 and 20 cents while for seventy-two hours, the ticket price is $38.
- Due to the holiday season rush it is suggested to book the tickets as soon as possible. These tickets cannot be cancelled after the booking and are non – refundable. You can visit the most genuine travel site and book your tickets soon to explore the city.
You must reserve hop on hop off tours to experience the best places in the Florence.